We recently launched our new website: www.GTCAO.org Please visit it for the latest information. Wiki was our previous website and it still has lots of valuable information about this club.
The College of Computing established the Computing Alumni Organization in 2001. Its purpose is to engage the alumni community as well as to support the continued excellence of the College. The alumni organization is open to all graduates and students of the College and its predecessors (IS, ICS).
- GaTech Alumni Career Fair April 6, 2010 at the Cobb Galleria. Registration deadline March 31st.
- Our Next Speaker Event - Sue Boehlke, SVP of Manhiem - in the morning on January 14th, 2010
- Speaker Event - Personal Branding by David Cochen - in the morning of August 27th, 2009
- Article on how this organization got started - July 10, 2009
- 2009-2010 Alumni Council Officers Elected - June 24, 2009
- Georgia Tech announces new President - February, 25 2009
- Dr. James D. Foley, professor in the School of Interactive Computing, to the position of interim dean of the College of Computing, effective July 1, 2008.
Please join us for the following upcoming events:
- Alumni Admissions Forum - Friday, July 10, 2009
- Transforming the Next Generation - Saturday, July 18, 2009
- Computing Alumni Homecoming 2009 Social - Friday, October 16 or Saturday, October 17, 2009
We have added a number of areas that provide an avenue for content contribution, these include:
This Website is intended to serve as the community portal for past, present, and future alumni and friends of the College of Computing at Georgia Tech. Unfortunately, due to spammers and vandals, we have had to lock down the wiki. If you are an alumnus and would like an account, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our alumni community maintains an accompanying mailing list as well as several online groups. To join, please visit: